The bold circular molding design on the Brussels is inspired by 18th century European furniture. The new Flip Top Creden-ZzZ style cabinet bed gives sleepers more headroom while keeping a low, easy to-use top surface. Simply slide items to the back to flip open the top. Latches and safety chain are hidden inside for a clean exterior. The solid sleeping platform makes a comfortable bed - no springs, no rolling to the middle, and no "bar-in-your-back."
- Free-standing cabinet, no need to bolt to floor or wall
- Plenty of head room
- Flip-Top hinges allow top to open without having to
remove items from top
- Only 39 inches high
- Comfortable queen size mattress
- Roomy 9" storage drawer for pillows or blankets
- Warm, dark-roasted espresso, brushed finish on poplar veneer with 9.5" brushed aluminum hardware
- Usable top surface
- Low cost alternative to the Murphy bed
- Supports 500 pounds
- Easy to open and close
- Dimensions W 64" x H 39.75" x D 25", opens to 81"
- Comes with custom, tri-fold 6-inch mattress