What Makes Horton's Different?
We respect the fact you have multiple furniture stores to choose from. Here are some of the factors that set Horton's Furniture & Mattresses apart.
- Our 50,000-square-foot showroom in Wichita offers furniture and mattresses in a variety of prices and styles, ranging from traditional to contemporary and everything in between.
- Our sales associates don't pressure you to make a purchase – just part of our exceptional customer service.
- Our low-price guarantee ensures you'll pay the lowest possible price for your furniture.
- We deliver to locations within a 250-mile radius of our store. This includes all of Kansas and parts of Arkansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- We're a local company that's family owned and operated, and we've been part of the community and the region since 1946.
- Our interior design consultants offer complimentary in-home consultations to help you with anything from replacing a chair to decorating a brand new home.
You can choose from literally thousands of style, fabric, and finish combinations to create beautiful customized furniture for your home.
In 1946, when Frank and Frances Horton opened their first store in Frank's home town of Argonia Kansas, Frank knew that if they offered quality home furnishings at a reasonable price and added exceptional customer service, people would respond. Customers did and Frank and Frances went on to open a second store in Wellington. After 22 years serving customers from Wichita, Liberal, Dodge City and Garden City, as well as Oklahoma, Horton’s moved to Wichita, Kansas where it continued to expand.
Today, located on West Highway 54 in Wichita, Horton’s features a 50,000 square foot showroom, an in-store design team, and custom orders. A lot has changed over the years, but Horton’s reputation for customer service and quality furniture remains the same.